Last updated on 30 April, 2021
For the purpose of this clause the term (“You”, “Your”, “User”) shall mean any natural person, who visit our Platform available on the , and the term “Personal Data” shall mean certain information that identifies you as a specific individual or can be used to contact or identify you.
As far as you use our Platform as a natural person, we are the controller of your Personal Data. We are responsible for, and control, the processing of your Personal Data.
Wherever you use our Platform to submit, manage, or otherwise use content relating to third parties (containing personal information in relation to these third parties), We have contractually committed ourselves to only process such information on your behalf. In such case we will act as the sub-processor of Personal Data of these third parties. You will be fully responsible for informing third parties specified in your content about the transmission of their personal information with the purpose of using our Platform.
By using our Platform, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the collection, storage, use and transferring of your Personal Data as further described in this Policy.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We don’t ask you for Personal Data unless we truly need it. We collect Personal Data to be able to provide you with a secure, fast and efficient Platform. In order to do so, we must collect information to identify users.
Please note, we collect and process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent and legitimate interests. Such collecting and processing of your Personal Data will not harm any of your rights and interests and we will not use your Personal Data for any other purposes.
Also, we may collect additionally Personal Data via telephone provided by you via Registration form on our Platform.
Categories of Personal Data:
1.1. Information that you provide
a. Registration information
In course of using the Platform, we may collect your Personal Data during the registration process. This information may include:
1) If you register as a Client: name and surname, city, telephone number, services required.
2) If you register as a Service Provider: name and surname, city, email, telephone number, services that can be provided.
If you are not a registered user but would like to leave a review about our Platform “Leave a Review” or communicate with us via “Get in Touch with us” from, you will need to provide us with the following information: name and surname; email.
We need your telephone number in order to contact you and provide you with access and service on our Platform. Please note, that your telephone number we will process on the basis of legitimate interests, since without your telephone number we are not able to provide you with the access and services on our Platform.
You may provide us with some information, including your Personal Data during our telephone communications. Providing us with Personal Data information via phone, you agree that we can use this information in order to provide you with service on our Platform.
b. Automatically Collected Information
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device by using which you visit the Platform. For example, when you use our Platform, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, page you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Platform. We may also collect information about actions you take when using our Platform, such as links clicked.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We collect, use, process, combine, retain and store your Personal Data that We collect or receive for the following purposes:
– to provide you with access and service on our Platform;
– to operate, monitor, analyze, promote, and improve our Platform;
– to communicate with you and respond to your requests, such as to respond to your questions, contact you about any changes to the Platform, and communicate about account and Tasks related matters;
– for marketing and advertising purposes, such as to market to you or offer you with information and updates on our Platform we think that you may be interested in;
– for analytics and research purposes;
– to enforce this Policy, to resolve disputes, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, and to protect our business interests and the interests and rights of third parties;
– to comply with contractual and legal obligations and requirements;
– to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide Personal Data; and
– for any other lawful purpose, or other purpose that you provide us your consent.
Please note that we need your Personal Data to provide you with our access and services on our Platform. So as long as you want to use Platform all your Personal Data will be processed by us. If you want us to stop processing your Personal Data, you can send us request via the form on the Site “Get in touch with us”.
3. HOW WE SHARE/TRANSFER AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell your Personal Data to any third parties under any circumstances.
We may only share, transmit, disclose, grant access to, make available, and provide your Personal Data with and to third parties, including:
– to trusted Service Providers registered on our Platform to enable them to provide you with the requested Tasks;
– to our contractors, such as LiveChat, who help us to communicate with you in fast and efficient manner;
– to third parties to respond or comply with, in our sole discretion, a court order, law enforcement or other government request (with or without notice to you, in our discretion) under applicable law;
– to buyers, successors, or others in connection with a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets;
– to other third parties with your consent. We cannot independently take decision about share/transfer of your Personal Data to other third parties and/or countries, or international organizations, and;
– third parties, to: (i) satisfy any applicable law or regulation, (ii) enforce this Policy, including the investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, the Site and Platform, other users of the Platform.
4. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have registered for our Platform, you can change or delete your Personal Data by sending us request via “Get in touch with us” form on our Platform.
If you would like to request access to your Personal Data, you may send your request via “Get in touch with us” form on our Platform. We will review your request and may require you to provide additional information to identify yourself.
5. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your Personal Data for no longer than three years after you decide to stop using our Platform. We will also retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
If you decide to terminate your use of the Platform you can send us appropriate request via “Get in touch with us” form on our Platform and we will remove all your Personal Data from our database within 90 days after receiving of your request.
6. RIGHTS OF EU RESIDENTS
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, you have the following rights in respect to your Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that we hold:
– Right to object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. You can object to marketing activities for any reason whatsoever.
– Right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your Personal Data.
– Right to be informed. You have the right to get the information from us of how we use your Personal Data.
– Right to rectification. You have the right to change or amend any of your Personal Data in case such Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right to delete. You have the right to delete your Personal Data.
– Right to restriction. You have the right to obtain restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your Personal Data.
– Right to withdraw. You have the right to withdraw your consent on Personal Data collection and processing at any time.
– Right to data portability. You have the right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal information easily from one organization to another.
You can exercise all of the above rights by requesting “Get in touch with us” Form on our Platform.
7. BREACH OF PERSONAL DATA
If we become aware that your Personal Data was breached, we will try to notify you immediately, but in any case not later than within 30 days after the discovery of the breach by emailing you to the email address that you specified by you during the registration process on the Platform. We will conduct our internal investigation to be able to prior to sending notice to you in order to be able to inform you about all the details of such breach of your Personal Data. We may not send you any notice in case our internal investigation reveals that the breach was unlikely to result in harm your rights.
8. INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
Our Platform is not directed to children the minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from the minors. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor and believe that your child may have provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately via “Get in touch with us” form on our Platform and we will delete that information without any delays.
If you have any questions related to your privacy, please contact us:
via “Get in touch with us” form on our Platform