Last updated on April 11, 2023
By using this Platform, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Platform.
If You have any questions related to Your use of our Platform, please contact Us at the following email: [email protected] or using the form “Contact us”.
“Clients” – are individuals and/or businesses seeking to obtain short-term and/or long-term services from Service Providers and using our Platform without registration.
“Services” – shall mean the services/works that Service Providers agree to perform for Client based on the mutual agreement between each other.
“Tariffs Plan” shall mean the amount of money payable by Service Providers to Us for using the Platform for a certain period of time according to the pricing page on our Platform.
“Superhause Account”, “Account” shall mean online Superhause account for using Superhause Platform which allows Service Provider to use settings, write description of the services which may be provided, post the photos of his works at the Platform, etc.
“Superhause Platform” is a web-based communications platform available on the Site https://superhause.de/, which enables connections between Clients and Service Providers.
“Tokens” shall mean a certain amount of coupons accrued by the Platform to Service Provider upon his payment of the Platform’s Tariffs Plan.
“Personal Data” shall mean certain information that identifies You, as a specific individual or can be used to contact or identify You.
“Site” shall mean our website at: https://superhause.de/
“Privacy Settings” shall mean privacy settings section in Superhause Account, where Service Provider may realize all his/her privacy rights accordingly to GDPR.
“Order of Services” shall mean the information that Client provides on the Platform regarding certain required services to be done and their peculiarities.
“Means of direct contact” shall mean an information that would let a Service Provider to directly get in touch with a Client (or find the information to do that) bypassing our Platform. For example, phone numbers, email and physical addresses, social media accounts, and personal websites with contact information are Means of Direct Contact.
“Performance”, “Performance of Services” shall mean direct provision of services by the Service Providers to Clients in accordance with mutual arrangement between each other.
Superhause Platform is a web-based network platform available on the Site https://superhause.de/, which enables connections between Clients and Service Providers by Means of Direct Contact.
Service Providers are independent business owners or individuals. Service Providers are independent contractors and not employees, partners, representatives, agents, joint venturers, independent contractors or franchisees of Superhause Platform.
3. Registration on the Platform
1) Platform for Service Providers
We have only registration form for Service Providers, who want to use our Platform to find Clients and receive the Order of Services from them. And if you would like to become a Service Provider you should register in the Service Provider registration form.
We have two steps of the registration after which You will receive access to the Superhause Account.
- During the registration we will ask You to provide us with Your Personal data by filling the information in the registration form. You will be asked to fill all mandatory fields with Your Personal Data. After You submit Your request to register You as Service Provider, You will receive the confirmation code on the provided phone number to identify You. After clicking “Confirm Code” You will be able to log in into Account and continue the registration procedure.
- After confirming the phone number by confirmation code, you will be able to access the Platform and log in into Superhause Account and continue your registration. You will be asked to choose your Tariffs Plan and fill all additional fields with Your Personal Data in “Settings” section in your Account. Please note only after indication all the required information, choice of Tariffs Plan and verification of your phone number and email You will receive full access to Your Superhause Account on the Platform.
In consideration of your use of the Platform, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service Provider’s registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update the Service Provider Data to keep it true, accurate and complete.
If You provide any information that is misleading, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is misleading, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate Your Account without refunding Tariffs Plan fee and refuse any future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof).
You are responsible for all content that You transmit or otherwise make available to our Platform. Please note that it’s forbidden to post any inappropriate content like fake information, any offences, spam, etc.
Bear in mind that You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and Account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your password or Account. It is forbidden to transfer your Superhause Account or user ID to another party without our consent. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of Your password or Account and of any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section.
2) Platform for Clients
If you would like to become a Client, you may use our Platform to find Service Providers directly who may perform required Services. To become a Client you do not need to register Account on our Platform.
Unitra is not responsible for the performance or communications of between Clients and Service Providers, nor does we have control over the quality, timing, legality, failure to provide, or any other aspect whatsoever of Services, Service Providers, or Clients, nor of the integrity, responsibility, competence, qualifications, or any of the actions/omissions or of any ratings or reviews provided by Clients with respect to each other.
You are solely responsible for all activity in connection with access to the Platform, and for the security of your computer systems, and in no event shall we be liable for any loss or damages relating to such activity.
4. Representations and Warranties
All Clients represent and warrant that:
- You are at least of the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which you reside and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Terms and to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Terms;
- When using or accessing the Platform, you will act in accordance with all applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or custom and in good faith;
- Where you enter into this Terms on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Terms.
All Service Providers represent and warrant that:
- When accessing the Platform, you are operating as an individual, sole proprietor, partnership, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, corporation or other business entity;
- You have all business licenses or business tax registration as required in the jurisdiction in which you will be performing Services;
- You have any and all insurance required to operate your business and provide your services;
- You will perform the Service(s) as agreed upon with your Client; and providing timely, high-quality Services to your Clients;
- You will only offer and provide Services for which you have the necessary skills and expertise and provide those services safely and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- You operate as independent Service Providers and are customarily engaged in an independently established business of the same nature as that involved in the Services performed for Clients through the Platform.
- Service Providers provide Services under their own name or business name, and not under Superhause’ name.
- You provide your own tools and supplies to perform Services. You are free to accept or reject Clients and contracts. You can set your own rates for works and services performed.
- You are fully responsible for exercising your own business judgment in choosing Clients and spending your tokens on the Platforms as well as in entering into Service Agreements and performing Services and that, depending on how they exercise such business judgment, there is a chance for individual profit or loss.
- You are fully responsible to the Clients for all the provided Services, its quality and completeness and timeliness.
Superhause represents and warrants that:
- We are operating as a web-based network platform that connects Clients with Service Providers who wish to perform Services. We do not perform any Services and does not employ individuals to perform Services.
- We are not responsible for the performance or communications of Clients and Service Providers, nor does we have control over the quality, timing, legality, failure to provide, or any other aspect whatsoever of Services, Service Providers, or Clients, nor of the integrity, responsibility, competence, qualifications, or any of the actions/omissions, or of any ratings or reviews provided by users with respect to each other.
- We make no warranties or representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, or accuracy of the Services requested or provided by, or the communications of or between, Clients identified through the Platform, whether in public or private, via on- or off-line interactions.
- We do not supervise, scope, direct, control or monitor a Service Provider’s work and bears no responsibility for the Services performed, including but not limited to a warranty or condition of quality of Services performed or fitness for a particular purpose, as well as compliance with any law.
- We are not an employment agency service or business and not an employer of any Service Provider.
- We take no responsibility in case Clients refuse to make payment for Services provided by Service Providers. We are not obligated to compensate Service Provider for Client’s failure to pay for Service. We are not obligated to compensate fees or provide services the Client if Service Provider’s failure to perform the Service.
- We take no responsibility in case you could not reach a Client or a Service Provider by the Means of Direct Contact or in case Client or a Service Provider refuse to order/provide services.
- We are not liable for any damages of any kind arising from performance or failure to perform the Services by Service Providers to Clients or failure of communications of Clients and Service Providers or from any information, content or materials made available to You by Service Providers or Clients.
5. Contract between Clients and Service Providers
You acknowledge and agree that a legally binding contract (the “Service Agreement”) between You as a Client and Service Provider is formed when you directly agree on the terms of required Services between each other.
Superhause is not a party to any Service Agreement and the formation of a Service Agreement will not, under any circumstances, create an employment or other service relationship between Client and the Service Provider. Superhause’s role is limited to enabling connections between Clients and Service Providers via its web-based communications Platform.
6. Fees, Payments and Trial Periods
1) Payments between Clients and Service Providers
Payment for Service(s) provided by the Service provider for the Client is made directly from the Client to the Service Provider in accordance with the payment procedure and details specified in the Service Agreement or their mutual agreement. We are not obligated to compensate Service Provider for Client’s failure to pay for Service. We are not obligated to compensate fees or provide services the Client if Service Provider’s failure to perform the Service.
2) Payments between Superhause and Service Providers
In order to start using Superhause as a Service Provider You need to finish the registration process. During the registration You will be asked to choose Your Tariffs Plan. In case you choose Your paid Tariffs Plan, you will be redirected to the payment page. The amounts of Tariffs Plan fees and information about Tariffs Plan are stipulated on our Platform and can be found in Service Provider’s Superhause Account in section “Subscriptions”.
We may change our Tariffs Plan from time to time by posting the changes on Your Account.
Order of Services and Token’s withdrawal
The Tokens are provided in the form of vouchers which are withdrawn by the Platform from the Service Provider’s prepaid balance upon opening Client’s contact details. Before opening Client’s contact details Service Provider should by its own evaluate the Order for Services and decide whether to open the Client’s contact details for further communication and spend the Tokens for such action. The cost of the Order of Services amounts in Tokens equal to the scope of work to be done by the Service Provider for particular Order of Services and is automatically set by the Platform as soon as the Client enters the information about the Order of Services and publish it on the Platform. The Tokens writing-off is done each time when Service Provider opens contact details of the Client after evaluation of his Order of Services.
Once You submit a request (by phone, filling the form “Contact us” or email: [email protected]) for cancellation of any of the Tariffs Plan, no additional charges will be made from our side. However, no refunds (prorated or otherwise) are provided upon cancellation. In the interest of fairness to all of our Service Providers, no exceptions will be made.
If You cancel before your Tariffs Plan ends, You will have access to Your Superhause Account through the end of the tariff (3 months).
You may pay for the Superhause Account at the Platform using a credit card and or bank wire transfer. In case of bank wire transfer, We will provide You with the invoice containing valid, up-to-date and complete banking details and Your order details upon Your request.
All amounts and fees stated or referred to in this Terms shall be payable in Euros (EUR). All fees paid by You for the Superhause Platform including Tariffs Plan fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
We do not offer renewals. In case all Tokens from your prepaid balance are spent, Your payment to Superhause Tariffs Plan will not be automatically renewed, and you will need to pay for the chosen Tariffs Plan in Your Superhause Account.
Failed charges; Suspension
If Your credit card on file is closed or the Account information is changed, or if, for any reason, a charge is rejected, you shall immediately update Your Superhause Account or supply a new payment Account, as appropriate, in order the third-party processor be able to process such information. If You are unable to update Your credit card Account with appropriate information, then paid options in your Superhause Account will be unavailable for You. You will be able to use Superhause Platform with the paid Tariffs again, only after successful payment.
In course of use our Platform we grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of our Platform and/or viewing the content published on the Platform and Site. You are not allowed to download modify or duplicate it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
By publishing Your Order of Services and/or submitting Your Feedback (by contacting us) to Superhause, you assign to Superhause and Unitra Ltd., free of charge, a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide exclusive license to create derivative works, distribute, reproduce, perform, display, and otherwise use, any intellectual property rights or proprietary information contained within any such Feedbacks and Order of Services, including without limitation the right to sublicense or assign any of the foregoing.
We will be entitled to use any information from the Order of Services and any feedback you submit to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing and marketing purposes using such information/feedback without restriction and without notifying or compensating you in any way. Please do not send us any information or materials for which you do not wish to grant us such rights.
We appreciate your Feedbacks!
But remember that by leaving your feedbacks (in Contact us form) on our Platform or by sending Your feedbacks by email, we will ask you to provide us with your Personal Data by filling the information in Contact us form or to indicate it in email.
Your Feedback means any information you provide to us about the Site, Platform, Service or Services Providers, as a comment or reviews, which is always welcomed and encouraged.
If you give us feedback on the Platform, for example recommendations for improvements or features, or feedback for Service Providers work, such feedback will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary and implementation of that feedback is owned by us and may become part of the Platform without compensation to you.
We reserve all rights in and to the Platform unless we expressly state otherwise.
You agree, however, that (i) by submitting unsolicited content to Superhause, you automatically forfeit your right to any intellectual property rights; and (ii) unsolicited content submitted to Superhause or any of its employees or representatives automatically become the property of Superhause. You agree that any Feedback you provide via the Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Superhause shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
You are responsible for the information and other content contained in any Feedback you submit to us, including, without limitation, their truthfulness and accuracy.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to our Platform, content published on this Platform and Site, including but not limited to functionality all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement, visual interface, digital downloads, text materials, graphics, logos and all other elements of the Platform are and shall remain our sole property.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work or trademark used on the Platform has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright/trademark infringement, please inform us accordingly.
The Terms permit you to use our Platform for your personal use only. Any commercial use of unauthorized person without written notice is forbidden.
Moreover, you agree not to use the Platform to: (a) upload or distribute any computer viruses, worms, malicious code or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or a mobile device or data; (b) collect information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent (e.g., using harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers); (c) disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the Platform (e.g., a denial of service attack); (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform or servers or networks connected to the Platform (e.g., through password mining); or (e) interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform.
11. Limitation of liability
In no event Superhause and Unitra shall nor any of its officers, directors, employees and contractors shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with Your use of this Platform whether such liability is under contract. Superhause and Unitra, including its officers, directors, employees and contractors shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Platform.
You shall indemnify, release and hold harmless the Superhause and Unitra, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any loss, liability (including settlements, judgments, fines and penalties) and costs (including reasonable attorney fees, court costs and other litigation expenses) relating to any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Platform, violation of this Terms, or infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
13. No warranties
The Platform is provided “as is” and “as available” with all faults, and We express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Platform or content published on this Platform or Site. The indemnitees do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the communications or the adequacy of the Platform and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the communications.
We do not make any statements or give any warranties about the results obtained by using Platform and Site, the specific function of the Platform or its reliability, availability, accuracy or ability to meet your needs. We do not warrant that access to the Platform or Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the Platform or Site will be corrected.
14. No Use by Minor
15. Applicable Law and Disputes
If you have any questions related to your use of our Platform, please contact us at the email: [email protected] or contact us by phone: +49-711-3420-6905