Last updated on April 11, 2023
For the purpose of this clause the term (“You”, “Your”, “User”) shall mean any person who visit our Platform available on the website https://superhause.de/, and the term “Personal Data” shall mean certain information that identifies you as a specific individual or can be used to contact or identify you.
By using our Platform, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the collection, storage, use and transferring of your Personal Data as further described in this Policy.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Acting as individual, when you become our Client or Service Provider or contacting us or leaving your feedbacks, we become your data controller according to GDPR. This means we have to keep your data safe, process it legally, and inform you what we do with your data.
We don’t ask you for Personal Data unless we truly need it. We collect Personal Data to be able to provide you with a secure, fast and efficient assess to the Platform. In order to do so, we must collect information to identify users.
Please note, we collect and process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent and legitimate interests. Such collecting and processing of your Personal Data will not harm any of your rights and interests and we will not use your Personal Data for any other purposes than those indicated herein.
By using our Platform and/or visiting our Site, You acknowledge that You have read, understood and agree to the collection, storage, use and transferring of Your Personal Data as further described in this Policy.
1.1. Information we collect
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Via Registration
In course of using the Platform as a Service Provider, we may collect Your Personal Data during the registration process and Your use of our Platform.
When You register Your Superhause Account, You will be asked to fill all mandatory fields with Your Personal Data. To process with the registration we need your Name and Surname, phone number, email, Your city and specialization.
You will be asked to confirm your email and your phone number as well as to fill all mandatory fields with Your Personal Data in “Settings” section in your Account before You will receive full access to your Superhause Account, in particular:
After You submit Your request to register You as Service Provider, You will receive the confirmation code on the provided phone number to identify You. After clicking “Confirm Code” You will be able to log in into Account and continue the registration procedure.
After confirmation of your phone number in your Superhause Account, you will be asked to confirm Your email address to identify You. After clicking “Confirm Email” you will be able to log in into Account and continue using Superhause Account.
You will be asked to provide us with: name and surname, location (city), email, telephone number, specialization, description of services that can be provided, your profile picture.
Please note that Your name and surname, location (city), specialization, email, phone will be collected on the basis of legitimate interests and without this required information we are not able to provide You with the access to the Platform as Service Provider. Your description of services that can be provided, Your profile picture are collected on the basis of Your consent and You may always erase this Data in “Settings” section in Your Account or click the bottom “withdraw Your consent” on processing this Data. We use the data to customize and improve our Platform and to promote Your Account for the Clients, so the Clients may get more information about You and Your activity as Service Provider.
Please note only after indication of all the required information (which is collected on the basis of legitimate interests) You will receive full access to Your Superhause Account on the Platform.
In the course of using the Platform as a Client, you do not need to register a Superhause Account. The Client may publish Order of Service on the Platform without registering a Superhause Account. The Client chose at his own discretion which information to indicate on the Platform in Order of Services.
- Via “Contact Us” section
When You use “Contact Us” section, available on our Platform, to send Us Your request, We may ask You to give Us some of Your Personal Data, in particular: email, Your name and Surname, phone number (optional) during communication with Us. We need this information to provide You with the reply to such request (if we cannot reply You immediately) and to refer to You correctly in our mailings. We will respond to your request within 3 working days.
- By phone
You may provide us with some information, including your Personal Data during our telephone communications. Providing us with Personal Data information via phone, you agree that we can use this information in order to provide you with service on our Platform.
- Payment data
We use the third-party payment processor to process card payments for the Tariffs Plan fee through the Platform. We do not store Your credit card information or other payment details. The only information as to payments available for us on the Platform is the status of the payments (successful or not) of a certain user. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by Your payment operator to enable our third-party processor to automatically bill You.
When You make a purchase on the Services, any credit card information, including card holder name and Zip code, You provide as part of Your Payment Information is collected and processed directly by our payment processor through their Checkout service. We at no time receive or store your credit card information.
- Automatically Collected Information
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device by using which you visit the Platform. For example, when you use our Platform, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, page you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Platform. We may also collect information about actions you take when using our Platform, such as links clicked.
2. PRIVACY SETTINGS IN YOUR SUPERHAUSE ACCOUNT
In Your Superhause Account “Privacy Settings” section, You may realize Your rights, granted You by the data protection laws, such as:
- You can request any questions/information regarding Your Personal Data including:
- request any Personal Data we collected about You;
- request information about the purpose of Personal Data collection;
- request information on how we share Your Personal Data;
- request information on Your Personal Data removal and other.
- You can correct or change any of Your Personal Data at any time in Setting Section in Your Superhause Account;
- You can unsubscribe/subscribe on marketing emails;
- You may withdraw Your consent to use and store Your Data, which we process on the basis of Your Consent;
- You may ask to delete Your User Account.
All of these privacy rights can be easily exercised in the “Privacy Settings” section of Your Superhause Account or by sending Us the request through the “Contact Us” form on our Platform or by contacting us at the email: [email protected].
If you are a Service Provider You can access User Privacy Settings via Your Superhause Account Settings by log-in on our Platform: it allows You to control some of the categories of Personal Data We process about You and enables You to access Your Personal Data.
For more information about the Personal Data, You can control from Your Superhouse Account Settings page, see data rights and Privacy Settings.
If You do not have Superhause Account, but You would like to request access to Your Personal Data or ask any other question related to Your Personal Data, You may send Your request through the “Contact Us” form on our Platform or by contacting us at the email: [email protected]. We will respond to Your request within 3 business days. After reviewing Your request, we may require You to provide additional information to identify yourself.
3. YOUR CONTENT
While using our Platform as a Service Provider You may upload various pictures, and other content, which may include personal information on the Platform in order to promote your Services to Clients (the “Content”). All the Content from your Superhause account is posted based on your Consent and you are fully responsible for accuracy and completeness of any Content you provided on the Platform. Superhause gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for your Content.
If you post Content on the Platform, such Content will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary and implementation of that Content is owned by us and may become part of the Platform without compensation to you.
We reserve all rights in and to the Platform unless we expressly state otherwise.
You agree, however, that (i) by submitting unsolicited content to Superhause, you automatically forfeit your right to any intellectual property rights in those Content; and (ii) unsolicited Content submitted to Superhause or any of its employees or representatives automatically become the property of Superhause. You agree that any Content you provide via the Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Superhause shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Please note We may view and use Your Content only as necessary for the following internal purposes: (i) to maintain, provide and improve our Platform; (ii) to provide data analytics and related features of the Platform to You; (iii) to resolve a support request from You; (iv) as reasonably necessary to allow Us to comply with or avoid the violation of applicable law or regulation; or (v) to comply with any valid legal request. We will analyze the Content in aggregate and on an anonymized basis, in order to better understand the manner in which our Platform is being used.
Superhause has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for any personal information included in Your Content.
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We collect, use, process, combine, retain and store your Personal Data that We collect or receive for the following purposes:
- to provide you with access and service on our Platform;
- to operate, monitor, analyze, promote, and improve our Platform;
- to communicate with you and respond to your requests, such as to respond to your questions, contact you about any changes to the Platform, and communicate about Account and Services related matters;
- for marketing and advertising purposes, such as to market to you or offer you with information and updates on our Platform we think that you may be interested in;
- for analytics and research purposes;
- to enforce this Policy, to resolve disputes, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, and to protect our business interests and the interests and rights of third parties;
- to comply with contractual and legal obligations and requirements;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide Personal Data; and
- for any other lawful purpose, or other purpose that you provide us your consent.
Please note that we need your Personal Data to provide you with our access and services on our Platform. So as long as you want to use Platform all your Personal Data will be processed by us, at least those data which you have provided via Registration, or “Contact us” form, or by phone.
If you want us to stop processing your Personal Data, you can easily exercise it in the “Privacy Settings” section of Your Superhause Account or by sending Us the request through the “Contact Us” form on our Platform or by contacting us at the email: [email protected].
5. HOW WE SHARE/TRANSFER AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information under any circumstances.
We may only share, transmit, disclose, grant access to, make available, and provide your Personal Data with and to third parties, including:
- to trusted Service Providers registered on our Platform to enable them to provide you with the requested Services and Clients to enable them to order the Services;
- to third parties to respond or comply with, in our sole discretion, a court order, law enforcement or other government request (with or without notice to you, in our discretion) under applicable law;
- to buyers, successors, or others in connection with a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets;
- to other third parties with your consent. We cannot independently take decision about share/transfer of your Personal Data to other third parties and/or countries, or international organizations, and;
- third parties, to: (i) satisfy any applicable law or regulation, (ii) enforce this Policy, including the investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, the Site and Platform, other users of the Platform.
6. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have registered for our Platform, you can change or delete your Personal Data directly via your Superhause Account – section “Settings” or by sending us request via “Contact Us” form on our Platform or contact us at [email protected].
If you would like to request access to your Personal Data and you do not have registered Superhause Account, you may send your request via “Contact Us” form on our Platform or contact us at [email protected].
We will review your request within 3 working days and may require you to provide additional information to identify yourself.
7. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unitra Ltd is in the position of personal data controller, Your Personal Data is being processed by Our hosting provider “Amazon Web Services”. All of the Personal Data, which is being processed by Us is stored on the territory of the Germany accordingly to European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If You would like to remove Your Personal Data collected by Us on the bases of legitimate interests, You can request the deletion of Your Superhause Account in Your Account (bottom “Delete my Account”).
If You decide to terminate Your use of the Platform and delete Your Superhause Account, we will remove all Your Personal Data from our database within 30 working days after receiving of Your request.
We will retain your Personal Data, except the Personal Data collected for a limited-time purpose such as marketing, for no longer than three years after you decide to stop using our Platform. We will also retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
8. RIGHTS OF EU RESIDENTS
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your personal information. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format and, where technically feasible, the right to have your personal information transmitted directly to a third party. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal information.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may request information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such information, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, you have the following rights in respect to your Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that we hold:
- Right to object. You have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. You can object to marketing activities for any reason whatsoever.
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your Personal Data.
- Right to be informed. You have the right to get the information from us of how we use your Personal Data.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to change or amend any of your Personal Data in case such Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to delete. You have the right to delete your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction. You have the right to obtain restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw. You have the right to withdraw your consent on Personal Data collection and processing at any time.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal information easily from one organization to another.
You may send us an e-mail to [email protected] or send your request with “Contact Us” Form on our Platform or directly visit your Superhause Account – section “Privacy Settings” to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within 3 working days. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct and up to date.
9. VERIFICATION ON USER REQUEST AND TIMELINE
We take the privacy of Your Personal Data seriously and want to ensure that We provide only You or Your authorized agent with your Personal Data. The GDPR require that We verify the identity of each person who makes a request to know what Personal Data We have about You or to delete the Personal Data we have about You.
We may verify Your identity in a few different ways. When You make your request, You will be asked to answer a few questions about yourself to help Us validate Your identity. If You have a Superhause Account, We may ask You to log into Your Superhause Account and complete Your request though Privacy Settings.
In some instances, We may ask You to provide other documentation to verify your identity. If this happens, We will reach out to You directly with this request.
If We can’t verify Your identity, We will not be able to process Your request to know what Personal Data We have about You or to delete the Personal Data We have about You. If We are unable to verify Your identity with a high degree of certainty, We will only be able to provide a report with category-level information and We may not be able to delete some of Personal Data.
10. BREACH OF PERSONAL DATA
If we become aware that your Personal Data was breached, we will try to notify you immediately, but in any case, not later than within 72 hours after the discovery of the breach by emailing you to the email address that you specified by you during the registration process on the Platform. We will conduct our internal investigation to be able to prior to sending notice to you in order to be able to inform you about all the details of such breach of your Personal Data. We may not send you any notice in case our internal investigation reveals that the breach was unlikely to result in harm your rights.
11. INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
Our Platform is not directed to children the minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from the minors. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor and believe that your child may have provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately via “Contact Us” form on our Platform or email: [email protected] and we will delete that information without any delays.
by email: [email protected].
by phone: +49-711-3420-6905
If you have any questions related to your privacy, please contact us:
via “Contact Us” form on our Platform